Safety and Environment
Purchasing: Equipment Requisitions
For those of you who enter requisitions for equipment. If you
don't, you can ignore this note or read for your own information.
We have recently worked out a new equipment OPAR procedure with
our ORPA rep.
If you have any concerns or questions at anytime, please feel
free to contact either the Grants Administrator
Assistant to the Grants Administrator.
- Under Justification, the equipment OPAR should have the
- If itemized in the proposal budget, indicate which item.
laser is listed in year 2 under cryovac chamber in the proposal
- If a component to a larger item listed in the budget, state
of larger equipment to which it is a component. (i.e., This T
an essential component in the feed line for the 40 Mhz waveguide
the year 2 budget).
- If part of a general equipment budget, state how this piece
equipment specifically is a part of the proposed research effort
portable computer is needed for dissemination of research
presentations around the region).
- If a rebudget is needed to purchase the equipment, state
where other funds are to be provided and include information as
in "c" above.
- Get the PI to sign the OPAR.
- Enter "justification" information as above on the requisition
"Header Comments." Send requisition forward.
- Give the original copy of the PI signed OPAR to me for our